Our Labor Law Poster subscription keeps you up-to-date with your labor law posting requirements.
Why do you need labor law posters?
- They are a requirement by law. All employers with at least one employee are required to post both mandatory State and Federal Labor Law postings.
- Failure to post up-to-date labor law postings can result in hefty fines or lawsuits.
- Labor Law postings can change at any time. Since January 2010, there have been over 200 different changes in State and Federal Labor Law postings.
Labor law postings are updated frequently throughout the year and it's the responsibility of the employer to remain compliant. It is vital to have a current labor law poster posted in employee view, or you are at risk for heavy fines and penalties.
With our labor poster subscription service, each time there is a change or update to the labor law that will require a new poster, one will be mailed to you automatically.
The Payroll Vault Value
- Compliance assurance
- Avoid fines and penalties
- Convenience of a poster subscription