Conduct Standard Employee Screenings with Ease
We designed this service to help business owners improve the pre-employment screening process and protect themselves from hiring the wrong people. Our Background Checks and Screening service offers employment, drug, and nonprofit/volunteer screening. Results of a background check typically include past employment verification, credit history, and criminal history. You have the option of requesting a background check from a self-service portal on our website, or you can work directly with one of our local partners.
Our full-service Backgroup Checks and Drug Screening service includes:
- National criminal search
- Multi-state sex and violent offenders search
- County criminal history
- Motor vehicle records
- Employment credit records
- Social Security verification and address tracker
- Healthcare industry search
- Tenant Screening
- Volunteer Screening
The Value of Background Checks & Drug Screening
- Ensure you have ALL the information you need to protect your business from the wrong employees.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that you "know" the people you are hiring and that you can trust them to help run your business.
- Reduce turnover by hiring the right employees from the start.
- Reduce risk of fraud, criminal activity, and poor work ethic by having the facts up front.
Did You Know That...
- 50% of all resumes and applications contain false information?
- 33% of all business failures are due to employee theft?
- 18% of all violent crimes occur in the workplace?